Good evening, Yesterday, I surfed on Safari via Wifi, watched a bit of a film (ten minutes or so) and listened to about 15 minutes of music on my first generation iPod touch before going to bed. The batter life was half full when I turned off the device. I woke up the next morning to find the iPod informing 'you have 20% battery life left'. No big deal - I plugged the iPod into my wall charger and went to school. Upon return, the stock battery said 'fully charged', but when I unplugged my iPod, it read 'you have 10% battery life left' ! So, I plugged the iPod into my computer and left it alone for several hours, to return to the same conclusion. I understand this post is rather long, but what is the matter ?