What is wrong with my iPod?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Akskater009, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akskater009

Akskater009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Okay, i've had this problem once before. I do not know what i did the first time, but my ipod just froze whenever i opened any app. Another thing that happened was whenever i hit the sleep button, you could still see the springboard, then the slide to unlock screen while it was off. The first time it happened, i just left my iPod off for 30 minutes, and it fixed itself. It just happened two days ago again... so Khaos139(i know him in real life) fixed it by hard-booting it. Yesterday i installed Kate, and it happened again, and i got the spinning wheel of death... the wheel went away, but i still had the problem. So i decided to restore anyway. so this morning i set up a new iPod and stuff. it was working perfectly untill right now. the last thing i did was install Mobile Finder, and change the settings on it: "thm.com.googlecodes.MobliePreview" something like that... then it happened again... please help me... and have you ever experienced this?

if you would like a video, i can post one.
    Video:

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. That happened to me... then I installed kate and it wouldn't get past the apple... restoring right now
  3. Akskater009

Akskater009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yea, i installed kate, tried respringing. got the spinning wheel of doom/death. then it went away. then i tried rebooting, and it wouldnt go past the apple. but i left it there for like 30 minutes, and it went past it. but it still had the problem so i restored.
  4. Akskater009

Akskater009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    OMG!! NOOO my ipod is like going into cardiac arrest!!!!!
  5. shalashaska

shalashaska New Member

After i installed kate, it was so weird, apps would open, but after they opend the touch screen like disabled, so i couildnt do anything but restore, screw kate bs
  6. jameshez

jameshez New Member

Best thing to do is restore it. What's up with Kate anyways?
  7. ALeC!

ALeC! Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It happened to me too. If you can turn it off just keep restarting until it works.

If it works could I get some +rep?

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Akskater009

Akskater009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    okay, my ipod was just like flashing at the start up screen, it was going black white black white..... then white black white black....... but my ipod just fixed itsself
    but its probably gonna happen again though.
  9. carlhuebner

carlhuebner New Member

if you have a respring app on the main screen, click that and it will fix it.
    if you dont, install one of the respring apps and next time this happens you just tap respring and it will fix it.
  10. tooxlate2savexme

tooxlate2savexme New Member

this is what happens to stupid ppl that install anything only because it looks `cool`
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.