What is the Difference..?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by loganc58, Feb 16, 2009.

1. loganc58

loganc58 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay, I just read a thread about how the cracked app situation is illegal and how apple claims that a jailbroken ipod is illegal..

Well that got me thinkin. There are tons of people that say cracked apps are bad that you are basically stealing the apps.

Well, Perhaps think about this.
    I am sure 85% of those people that say it is bad have illegal downloaded music on their ipods.

I was looking at a poll earlier that compared people who had illegal music to people who bought their music and it was over 50% that had illegal.

I mean personally I think one is just as bad as the other.....
  2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not really, because people who make music, earn what $1,000,000 on a daily basis?

While the small people who make apps for the ipod touch, barely make $50 a day

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Now companies like Gameloft, they make more money, but still, it isn't right.

I don't support downloading of crack apps, simply because I am to lazy to go do a jailbreak again.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Otisbum

Otisbum New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm curious as to where you found that and what band you think actually manages to make that much.
  4. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well probably not that much, but cough*Jonas Bros, Hanna Montana cough* might make that much, at a concert.
  5. loganc58

loganc58 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah.. I am not saying it is right though either im just pointing out that songs are the same way. and you said that with the music bands and stuff make watever amount but you have to think about the millions(or watever) more people that is downloading them to.. i mean a lot of people might download cracked apps but its never going to come into comparison with illegal music.. but idk
  6. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I was reading up on an article the other day about how developers might begin to use their own app protection, so that when crackers find a crack for one app, they can't crack every single thing on the app store.
    Developers work hard to put apps out there. Although I believe that you should be able to try apps before buying them, that does not constitute thousands of people trying the apps but never buying. I personally am pleased with the "lite" versions of apps.