What is the best Screen & Back Protector?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kitren2, Feb 18, 2008.

1. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I want a full body film protector like the invisible shield, but I wnat to know what the best one is. Please tell me what you think the best one is in why. Also list the price, because I have a budget.
  2. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    invisibleshield is probably the best

i've had two of them, the first one i used a non-lint-free cloth and f***ed it up, the second one i applied wrong but used for awhile then got annoyed with it and took it off 'cos it was nasty

i think they're lying when they say you can move it around n such after you put it on ):
  3. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yea thats what I heard there hard to put on. But I did the powersupport screen portector for my step moms iphoen and it was so easy and protects really good. but there pretty expensive and the shipping is 8 bucks.
  4. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

I think Power Support's Anti-Glare set is the best. It applies super easily, and is removable if you want to clean it.
  5. GanXta

GanXta New Member

I used Bodyguardz and found it really easy except for the corners, where all you have to do is wait a couple minutes and then fold it. And it comes with 2 full kits for $25 and doesn't affect the screen's usability in anyway.