What is teh best app for this?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pooffck, Nov 29, 2008.

1. pooffck

pooffck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I want to watch my screen! and control! on my ipod touch but i awnt a simple app so i can install it and a app that goes on my computer and none of that hard setting up.

Please help
  2. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

can you be more clear and I suggest you try this new thing, its called grammar
  3. pooffck

pooffck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Its actually called retarded people on the forum where they cant understand proper english as i have to put it in small points!

I want a good VNC program to connect my ipod touch to my computer while sitting away from it. I Can connect my ipod touch wifi system w/ 5m space in between so i want a good program appart from jaddu or whatever its called as its hard to install that all!

Yes i know what grammer means and yes i can use it better then you, yet you cant even put a bloody sentence together!
  4. 101gfx

101gfx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Jaadu VNC.
  5. pooffck

pooffck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    EVEN HE UNDERSTOOD IT! and he posted 5 seconds after i did on the above post! wow dude, FAILURE!

Thanks 101gfx but i find jaadu hard as its not secre and it takes alot for to connect to my ipod touch.
  6. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You call this standard English? No offense, but that is horrible. Anyway, how about Touchpad? I don't really know much about VNC apps :/