what is a good notes app?..

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by battlaxx, Sep 17, 2008.

1. battlaxx

battlaxx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I did a little research on evernote and I found out that it is absolutely aweful (version 1.0 at least).

Anyone have any ideas for a good notes app?

Is Yojimbo coming out with anything?
  2. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I believe a company called "Apple" has released a Notes app. It's been around since the jailbrake for 1.1.1!
  3. battlaxx

battlaxx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well geeze, thanks for nothing.. lol just kidding. The fact of the matter is, the apple notes app is an excellent app BUT it is way too simple for me. If you don't understand, please refer to this previous post i made.. http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83835

If you don't want to my lengthy thread, you could probably just get away with reading this quote, "I have a couple problems with it though..1. the default notes program is way too simple and lacks function. 2. it takes me a ridiculously long time to upload the notes onto my computer and then organize them into category folders.(I email them to myself(I havent jailbroken my ipod & got iphone pc suite because Id lose too much important info by restoring))"