What if I Restart my iPod?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by vegeto2k222, Apr 4, 2009.

1. vegeto2k222

vegeto2k222 Banned

If I were to purchase something from the Cydia Store how do I get the app back if I restart my iPod?
  2. Modified

Modified Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Restart? You mean Reboot? If you reboot your iPod, the app will always be there until you delete it. But if you mean Restore, then the app will be deleted automatically, so you must achieve it again.
  3. vegeto2k22

vegeto2k22 Guest

lol ya my bad i meant to say wha happens if i had to upgrade my firmware or restore. i just purchased an app from cydia store and i had to sync my accountinfo so that i can recover most apps if that were to happen according to saurik. does anyon know wat it means by "most apps?"
  4. Modified

Modified Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I think they mean that maybe some apps might not be able to be recovered. But you should always right down all your apps before upgrading just in case one gets deleted.
  5. vegeto2k222

vegeto2k222 Banned

ya I know its literal meaning that not all apps can be recovered, but I was wondering if anyone knew what makes an app unrecoverable? I'd be kinda pissed if I can't recover the apps that i've downloaded.
  6. Yangydoodles

Yangydoodles New Member

You could just SSH it and then paste it back into the folder when you're done restoring/upgrading.