What I hate!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 4.0 Speculation' started by Jelly, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Jelly

Jelly Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I absolutely hate it when Apple announces an iPhone OS event (like this one) and someone says...

"I want horizontal springboard, and I really hope iPod touch will get a camera, and iPod gets a mic"

NO! NO! NO! iPhone OS events, are only for iPhone OS. NO HARDWARE UPDATES.
    iPod touch users will not see a new iPod, or a new camera or whatever.
    This is software. They might talk about new accessories that you can use with the new software abilities. But no new iPods, no new iPhones. Sorry, no Macs here. It grinds my gears. It should be obvious when you see "the future of iPhone OS"

Or when it's an iPod event. And someone says, "New macs"? Or when it's a Mac event, "I want front facing camera on the new iPod Touch" Well wait until September. Me oh my, it hurts my soul when people are so hyped and then they realize... OMG. No iPods at this event? Just Macs?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Oh well. I get so pepped for this event and then someone says, new iPhone at this event? And I'm not happy. Anyway, that's my little rant.

Don't you hate it, though?
  2. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Yes, some people have no common sense.
  3. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Lol, a kid at my school said that the new ipods would have a camera last year and when they didnt i taunted the hell out of him. Yeah i would punch someone in the face if they said that to me
  4. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Hell yeah!

specially when they start complaining and ranting across the forums after the event -.-
  5. Timmarus

Timmarus Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I KNOW! I HATE THIS TOO! I'm like STFU when they're like, "OMG, iPhone OS will have front facing camera!"
  6. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You didn't need to quote the whole post. but whatever...

Anyways..

It is kind of in the the name, you think people would apply some logic...oh wait...
  7. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    just going to say this now.. Horizontal Springboard would be in a firmware update... It's something achievable already.
  8. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    You already have that. The normal springboard goes left and right already.
  9. Jelly

Jelly Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I know that. I didn't bold that. Even though someone would ask for a microphone in a software update, I thought they should have at least a little common sense to ask for something software-wise like horizontal springboard. It's the other two things that grind my gears.

Anyhoo, really excited for the event! I'll be checking live for the first time. I'm usually in school during Apple events.
  10. moshonas

moshonas Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    it bothers me as well but to a much greater extent. when i see things like that i want to flame so badly, but i refrain.