What I feel about Apple

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by wearmaize, Mar 1, 2008.

1. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yes, Apple is a great company and all. Just that some people get increasingly angry at it. This is my take on Apple.

1) They care. Apple actually pays attention to what we say and tries to make it better. For example, the touch not being customizable, and they added wiggle and webclips.

2) They care [about the law]. Apple also makes it hard to hack their products. They try to make their music as DRM free as possible, but still need to leave some restrictions on it.

3) They are becoming too full of themselves. Steve Jobs saying that the iPhone would revolutionize the cell phone at its release was uncalled for.

4) They try to pretend they know us personally. Try giving Apple a call. Their automated voice goes: "Go on, give it a try" as if we knew each other since we were born.

5) They don't try their hardest to stop our hacking. We could all have bricked ipod touches by now. Apple doesn't care about our hacking, as long as they still get their money. I would have never gotten a touch if i couldn't jailbreak it.

6) We win. Apple is becoming more lenient on our jailbreaking and and other hacks. They know that they are a minority company and if they want more market share they need to be nice to us.
  2. full1

full1 New Member

Apple Sucks
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    But you have an iPod touch...
  4. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

if it weren't for Apple these forums wouldn't exist nor would the iPod, well, and Macs, etc.

And the Beatles would still own Apple records lol