What Headphones?

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Bonz69, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Bonz69

Bonz69 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I tried the template thing but decided to try it in a new thread so here it is. Thoughts?

type Circumaural/Supra-aural
    Budget: $50.00-85.00
    Musical preference (What do you listen to?): Rock, Blues, Jazz, Guitar Music
    Headphones preference (Quite bassy, detailed, warm, bright, forward mids etc...): Good Bass but not overwhelming, warm tones, mids
    Any other details: I like the reviews of the Sennheiser PX100 and Grado SR-60i but would really prefer the style with the cups that go around your entire ear. I've also been looking at the Sony MDR-V6
  2. iThrewMyiPodOutTheWindow

iThrewMyiPodOutTheWindow New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I recommend that you do NOT buy from WOW Sight and Sound (if you live near one). I went out to try and find a pair of earbuds from there, and they wanted $135 for them.
  3. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

...What kind of earbuds? That's like saying I went to the Lamborghini dealership and they demanded $1.5 million (Reventon).
  4. iThrewMyiPodOutTheWindow

iThrewMyiPodOutTheWindow New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    These official Apple earbud with a puny microphone. I got something similar from The Good Guys for $19.