What has this forum come to?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by narwal13, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Back when I joined this forum in October of 2009, I recall it being a nice forum where everyone got along.

Now, almost one year since my registration, I've noticed more and more reasons to be banned and more and more threads being closed for nonsense.

For instance, this thread here. bgizzle closed it for "wasting peoples time".

I really don't know what came over him, this time. As I've seen countless threads on prank calls and a few on chatting with apple representatives.

And here, too.

Now, eatmyAPPLES' thread was closed before, and he was banned too.

tanktan38 had a similar thread and the thread was closed 1 minute later, but tanktan38 was warned.

I sense a bit of unfairness. This forum has just become so unappealing to me. This is the reason I've become so inactive lately, some may have noticed. I ask people to discuss and be smart about their words, so we don't get warned/banned under the moderators/bgizzles somewhat odd terms.

Also, this isn't me asking to get tanktan38 banned. It just ticks me off because of the mods/administrators weird terms.
  2. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

I think thier doing a fine job, when someone needs to be warned, they warn, i dont undersand what the problem is all you gotta do is read the rules and if you read the rules you wont get in trouble and if you break the rules you get in trouble its not that hard to undersand
  3. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Yeah, I know that but why did eatmyAPPLES get banned and tanktan38 warned? I just feel like thats unfair.
  4. ThePodofi

And the whole apple chat thing ,,,if he lets it go before you know it all these threads and topics are gonna be filled with them and the forum is not about messing with apple employees
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    well maybe he had previous warnings or he had pints and this was the final straw the mods have thier reasons for banning and its not like they enjoy it im sure they want as many people on here as possible
  5. i.think.different

i.think.different Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I guess you can Google a new website to troll or could take this up privately with Bgizzle.
  6. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I totally agree, I think the more ancient users like myself and ThePodofi, (I lingered before joining), are annoyed.

5 extremely good users, who were my friends, have been banned. It's upsetting, like starting a new school, because all your friends have gone.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. ThePodofi

i know i just get annoyed when people ask why when all you have to do is read the rules
  8. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, and there are a bunch of new people who think they're more clever on you, even though they never use punctuation, and its their third post.
  9. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    yeah, people do read the rules but there are times when the rules slip your mind and you go trolling like i.think.different
  10. ThePodofi

u r making fun of me

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.