What happens to your account after it expires?

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by bamhm182, Apr 24, 2010.

1. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a developer account that is going to expire in 26 days and I was wondering what happens after the 26 days? Is the account completely deleted from Apple's systems, or are you able to renew it once you pay them with no additional setup?

I know that if I were to pay now, there'd be nothing I need to take care of, in 26 days, business would continue as usual with no hiccups. However, I don't have the money to pay for it to be renewed at the moment, but should have the money in early June. If I were to accept my apps being pulled for a few weeks, and pay them then, would I have to do any of the things I needed to do to originally set it up? (send them proof of business, social security info, bank info, etc.) Or would Apple just enable my account as live on the app store again with no additional work?
  2. Coca Cola

Coca Cola Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Just renew it. Nothing biggy. Apple has your records and you have the option to renew.
  3. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Alright, sweet, sounds like I have nothing to worry about. Thanks.

If there's anything more than what's let on here, I'll be sure to post about it so anyone that needs to know in the future knows for sure.