What happened to my ipod?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ojloaf, Oct 21, 2009.

1. ojloaf

ojloaf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a brand new ipt3g 32gb.

Today, this guy in my class pretty much just took my ipod and signed into his itunes account, sayin i can have all his paid apps on my ipod for free blah blah. So of coruse i was like alright sure.

So the first app he installs works, but then the 2nd gets stuck. Then i try a 3rd and that just gets stuck on the "Loading..." part of installation. So i tried to restore back to the backed up setting i did last night before all this, but that didnt do anything. Then my ipod wouldnt connect to my wifi anymore.

So now im stuck restoring it completely... any idea what happened?
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    The first app was still downloading/installing. The next download doesnt start until the first one finishes completely.

You restored for no raisin.
  3. 05JEC27

05JEC27 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    He said, the 1ST app he "INSTALLED = COMPLETE" works. Then he tried the 2ND app. I really have no clue, that happened too me when I had my 1ST Gen, but I don't remember what I did too fix it.
  4. aznjim22

aznjim22 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Try to put in DFU mode.

Hold Power AND home at the SAME TIME for 10 seconds, or till u hear that chime sound on ur computer, after 10 seconds or after u hear the sound, let go of power but keep holding home. Then it should be in DFU mode. Then try restoring again.