What Happened To iPhysics!?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by qasim, May 19, 2009.

1. qasim

qasim New Member

This game was gonna come out in November or something, right? The lite version came out in like October and I haven't been seeing the dev active either.. so what's up with this title? I remember everyone was really hyped up for this including me, but now it's kinda late and i highly doubt that i'll get this, even if it comes out today... The dev would've been pretty successfull had he released the game earlier, but now look at the new and extremely well done games coming; The Sims, LiveFire, Dexter, etc... What happened man?? Lol
  2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    maybe the lite version was the full version

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You got scammed.
    Simple as that.
    Promises, promises.
    One thing everyone should learn about the app store is not to buy into promises. Or invest in a game with promises of an update or based on potential. Either it's good now, or it's not.
    And to pay for a lite version??? hahaha, I laughted at everyone then, and I laugh at anyone now who pays to try out a demo!!
    Phhh, they took the money and ran...
  4. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The leader of iPhysics, r4m0n, have been excellent members of the jailbreak community since day one. He will come back. iPhysics Lite is fun and exciting, I don't mind it at all being lite.
  5. poopstain

poopstain New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    r4m0n has had thyroid cancer and has been in the hospital since we last heard from him.. so i think it would be pretty rude to make a comment like that. I'm sure if he fully recovers he will come back, but it's ridiculous to be so impatient with such a horrible situation like this.
  6. qasim

qasim New Member

OH SHOOT he has cancer! Omg now it will never come out!! lol i swear i was just kidding...

But does he really have cancer? How do u know? Wow I feel terrible now.. I am terribly sorry... I hope you get better!!!

7. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    he has cancer

wow!! i hope he gets better soon ! or we have to say byebye to iPhysics!!
  8. gumbi

gumbi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ...yea _that's_ why we should hope he guys better.
  9. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Shouldn't have ripped on the guy in the first place. I talk to him on Google chat all the time, he hasn't gone anywhere. He sponsored both our Fantastic Friday events with promo codes to his Lite application - he's clearly still around. Didn't know that he had thyroid cancer though but let's wish for a good, speedy recovery

10. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i didn't know he had cancer either i hope everythings ok. Where did you find out that information poop? But anyway the thing that annoys me is how they set release dates like one more week and were releasing an update but obviously they knew it wouldn't be ready. They constantly said they were going to send an update for the lite version and never did and then they promised the full version would be out soon and then they just kept saying 1 more month 1 more month. I really think its ridiculous. Something must have happened while they were making the full version and maybe they knew they wouldn't be able to do it so they released the lite versionand thats why they didn't make it free because they knew they wouldn't release the full version