What Happened to Harbor Master?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by SHOaks, Sep 28, 2009.

1. SHOaks

SHOaks Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Didn't they say they were gonna make new maps every 2 weeks? Well its been over a month now. Did they just give up?
  2. kartel

kartel Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    One of their updates took really long to be approved by Apple. As a result Harbor Master fell off the charts. The devs probably thought it wasn't worth it to update the game if it had stopped making money.
  3. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I thought that last update wasn't too long ago???
  4. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They're going the way of dlc....
    And how long did you really think they were going to keep updating the game for free anyways?
  5. DarkAura17

DarkAura17 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    i guess they're still doing the bluetooth one, i was really disappointed that the update hasn't come out in over 2 months. They said it was going to take a long time, but...
  6. nattylux

nattylux New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    How did I miss this thread?!

Sorry it's been so long, guys. We've been working on multiplayer, which takes a whole lot longer than a new level. On the other hand, it's really fun

Please Register or Log in to view images

We've also been traveling and going to conferences, which took our time away from Harbor Master.

The good news is that we're trying to submit the multiplayer update at the end of this week. No more looming conferences, so we should be able to get that done.

Multiplayer works over Bluetooth, and it will be *competitive*. It's kind of a survival onslaught of Harbor Mastery - whoever lasts longest wins.

Multiplayer will be the last big update for a while. 5 free updates is pretty good for 99c, eh?