What game should I get [PS3 Only!!]

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by desi_soulja, Nov 6, 2008.

1. desi_soulja

desi_soulja Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I wanna get a new PS3 Game... but I am having a hard time choosing what I should get.

I already have Resistance 2, Bioshock, Dead Space, LittleBigPlanet, and I already Preordered Call Of Duty: World at War... So please don't bring those up!! also don't say sports game either because i only like NHL, Fifa, and Madden, and i got those too...
    NOTE: I don't have all of them... My cousins have some of these games so i just borrow off of them...

I was thinking of getting Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm... but I'm getting annoyed of all these damn delays in every single store in Ontario Canada! so I have kind of lost interest.... So can tell me some more games that are actually good and worth the 68 bucks (I hate these games that only last 5 hours or less!).
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. Led

Led Banned

NO! Do NOT get naruto. If your going to get a real fighting game get Soul Calibur 4 but I highly recomend Fallout 3. I've played about 10 hours and haven't even scratched the surface. (i just completed the 1st quest of the main story (following his footsteps) and the story alone is supposed to be about 10-13 hours). Please for the love of whomever you pray to get fallout 3!
  5. desi_soulja

desi_soulja Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That was a useless post... You didn't answer my questions. I know what games there is for PS3... I want to know which ones are worth buying...

yeah already have it LOL

Games that i currently have/dont need:
    Resistance 1 & 2, LBP, GTAIV, Fifa09, NHL09, Madden09, COD4, Oblivion, Ninja Gaiden, DMC4, Motorstorm, DBZ, Assassins Creed, MGS4, Dead Space, BioShock, and will be gettin CODWAW next week.
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Get Battlefield:Bad COmpany so I can shoot you!
  7. desi_soulja

desi_soulja Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hm Fallout? what is it about?.. I've heard about it, but never really came around to checking it out.

Lol why do you want to shoot me... plus what is Battlefield:Bad Company... never heard of it

*googles it*
  8. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wow, you memorized all 532 games? Just wait for new releases. Like Bioshock 2. And Street Fighter 4. OR, FINISH THE GAMES YOU HAVE.
  9. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

I have just ordered myself a PS3 with Little Big Planet. Socom 3 maybe?
  10. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Fallout 3=Post apocalyptic oblivion with guns and hours upon hours of gameplay and replay value.