What exactly is NES?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by elite4life, Dec 30, 2007.

1. elite4life

elite4life New Member

sh*t now ik i found it while searching.. should searched b4 i made this post. but i do wanna kno how to get games installed for NES
  2. Crackshot3

Crackshot3 New Member

Install NES

The easiest way to install games is to use an FTP client like cyberduck (free:Mac). Download a nintendo rom file from one of the million sites out there and place it in var/root/media/ROMs/NES. When you first launch NES you'll be prompted to select one of the games that has been installed in the proper media directory and it will take care of the rest
  3. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

also NES stands for Nintendo Entertainment System, if you don't understand how to get a FTP to work then google search iphone browser and install that i did it gets into your ipod files without doing the FTP part so that may be helpful to you.
  4. whitegreyhat

whitegreyhat New Member

Actually if you look in the installer its easier just to install the BIGBOSS NES games pack, its not ALL games obviously but its a lot, and from the sounds of it this guy is not gonna know how to install SSH....if he cant even find nes roms lol
  5. optikalefx

optikalefx New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    its weird to think that even at 19 years old some of these ppl coming at, 13 or 14 years old wont know what the NES system is, i feel old
  6. derryj3

derryj3 New Member

Yeah that's crazy to me as well. Nes meant everything to video games
  7. GoffeyUK

GoffeyUK New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    This video explains how to use a FTP Client with the Ipod Touch, and also where to download one from.

After watching that, then you should watch this video. It explains how you get a GBA Emulator working on your Itouch, its the same method on how you'd get your NES emulator working.