What exactly is a source?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Wyatt2987, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I did a search and kept getting some kind of error message. Ok me being an antijailbreaker, i decided to give it a chance tomorrow with the easy downgrade to 1.1.1 and jailbreak without computer. That method seems like one i can't screw up. I have been searching up about installing themes and the kind I want www.thememyphone.com/displayimage-129-99.html needs a lot of folders and junk. So I was thinking is a source that you put in summerboard or whatever a link or website to the theme? Thatd make life a whole lot easier.
  2. minja3418

minja3418 New Member

a source is practically a host that lets you download various stuff from it...

dont be someone who said..

"AH! i cant downgrade!"

iono tomorrow, some mod/repo-host will probably explain it thoroughly

edit: plus wrong place to be posted...
  3. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Great theme....
    el oh el zee
  4. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I know! Isnt it so sexy? But I guess I'm not getting it cause i am lazy, I dont wanna here my dad b*tch, and it takes too long. I found a huge list of "sources" of wallpapers, themes, and I think icons. But yeah downgrading shouldnt be that hard. I saw a video on youtube. Shift, left-click on update or check for updates in iTunes right?