What does FullForce do?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by freemini, Oct 13, 2010.

1. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I would like to know what does FullForce actually do to the app that you check? I've tried adding the integer 2 thing for Modern Combat 2 but it doesn't run as it runs with FullForce(FullForce makes it full screen, like an HD version, while integer 2 via SSH just runs it in the corner). I would like to know, in order to modify the IPA so I can enjoy it full screen on 4.2... I also noticed that it uses MobileSubstrate, so it may be possible that it isn't modifying anything at all.(which would suck for me)
    EDIT: Maybe if I delete the app from iTunes, enable FullForce and then transfer it to iTunes, it may just work. But if it doesn't it just means more restores for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Or I can just forget about it and use 4.2 without playing the game full screen..
    EDIT2: That didn't work... It just crashes on launch
  2. savage24x

savage24x Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    maybe, just maybe, you use the integer thing and not fullforce. I MIGHT BE WRONG!!!! I have an iPod touch 2g and only read about integer 2
  3. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Fullforce only works for certain apps, and most definitely won't affect games.
  4. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Yeah I tried like 5 apps, all of them were too buggy with FullForce to actually use. But I guess it's supposed to work on some apps.