What Does All This Mean!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by mynameisBEEKMAN, Nov 10, 2007.

1. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok, so im getting my touch on Christmas, and will be purchasing at about November 31-December 20, and if i cant jailbreak/install apps/change backgrounds icons etc, i wont buy an itouch, ill get a video. As far as anyone know, if i get an ipod touch on the dates mentioned, what does all this mean, will i be able to do everything like it is on the 1.1.1.

I have been reading all 1.1.2 post, but everything is flakey, hard to read, coming in fast, and it makes me (and im sure many others) very confused.

Please help and explain to me what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. avaloncourt

avaloncourt New Member

The only place you need to look and read is the one sticky at the top of the section where you posted. He's updating the information as it becomes available and it's very easy to read and understand.

http://www.ipodtouchfans.co/forums/showthread.php?t=8144

His very last update line is:

There you go. Apple made major changes. They are trying to figure them out. You have to wait.
  3. theprof22

theprof22 New Member

no you dont need to worry. im sure the new jailbreak for 1.1.2 will be out for the public by then making it so you can install apps again.