What do YOU want?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Exosion, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Exosion

Exosion Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So I was originally part of the jailbreak community for the first few apps. I pretty much stopped development when I knew the SDK was coming and then I switched over to the app store development. When I realized how unfair and horrible the system is, I decided to go back to the jailbreak community. Now, I'm one of the developers of Midomi, a voice recognition application available on the App Store [for free] which I do highly reccomend. I want to develop something on my own for the jailbreak community, so heres the deal. I want to make a game, possibly hangman, but I want to hear what you want. Nothing advanced please because I won't be putting too much time into it, but definitely enough. If you want something other then a game, tell me. If you are interested in joining the project, you need the iPhone SDK [which is free] so go ahead and get it [macs only]. Please PM me if you want in, I'll give you my contact methods. Now, go ahead and request =]

EDIT: this is posted here because the application will NOT be available on the app store, it will be available through jailbreak only.
  2. Ska8r411

Ska8r411 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i recomend a acceloromider based game,maybe some sort of shooter,what is so unfair about the appstore?also u think the SDK will ever come out on windows?
  3. Exosion

Exosion Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It probably won't be out on windows because it runs xcode and cocoa, so I'd guess say never. And there are many things behind the scenes at the App Store that only developers really know about, and I don't need to get into it. It's plenty fair to the consumer, but to the developer, it's horrible.
  4. Ska8r411

Ska8r411 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Iv heard lots of bad things, how apple won't allow changes to the display,such as for a flashlight app,they will not allow for it to make the screen brighter,only allow them to disply a white screen.
    Could you just give a couple examples?
  5. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Please explain further.... ?
  6. Exosion

Exosion Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Apple usually declines most applications, they rip you off financially, and they charge you if your app doesn't maintain an average amount of downloads.