What do you want for 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by consume1, Feb 10, 2008.

1. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok now we all know that 1.1.3 just came out but what do you want for 1.1.4, or the next update that will come out? Ok obviously there will be no flash, so don't make this thread revolve around that one thing. I personally want coverflow for my videos and background support. What about you guys?
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Rename the thread title to - What do you want for 1.1.4?
    EDIT: Yeah, I guess you can't.

Anyways, I would like to see the ability to download YouTube videos that you watch, but i'm sure that won't happen.
  3. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well it's not impossible is it? Real Player Beta 11 allows you to download youtube videos..
  4. jasonc23

jasonc23 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Why couldnt there be flash. I heard that it was going to happen. Not sure when
  5. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

I would like landscape springboard, 3rd party support (already garanteed) simple picture editor maybe, or a better word processor thing. That'll come with the afk later on I guess.
  6. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    copy and paste would be nice, and more support for video sites/ formats embedded in sites?

apple needs to realize that everybody dosen't use quicktime
  7. htrapz

htrapz New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ya apple should really allow wmv or avi files to played as well...
  8. arjayquizon

arjayquizon New Member

Advanced Preferences, hopefully Apple would realize that it is handy and would be better if they themselves made it "legal". Flash would be really great. An easier way to skin the iPod Touch, like a program anyone could use, because unpacking-editing-repacking the Other.artwork files is tedious. Especially if the ones you make didn't turn out great. As mentioned, Springboard background capability. iTunes-like audio and video player interface, to be able to sort music and videos by name, artist, album, playcount, rating all in one place and to be able to create and save playlists on the go, and not just one "On the Go" playlist. Disk mode, as everyone surely wants it.

And how about making the $20 January Software Upgrade free?
  9. EmeraldICE

EmeraldICE New Member

Couple of things I want:
    1) An option to have a WIFI on/off icon on the home screen. As an example, on my phone I have a bluetooth icon on the home screen so I don't have to go through a bunch of menus to turn bluetooth on/off.
    2) An option to only dim the screen, not auto-lock it. I'd love to have a auto dim after 5 seconds without the device locking itself.
    3) Like arjayquizon said, an iTunes interface would be AWESOME, but if we ever see that it'll probably be in a different gen Touch.
  10. jon01

jon01 New Member

#2 all the way!!!

- Jon