What do you think?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by austin101, Jul 13, 2010.

1. austin101

austin101 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I look at all the new posts that show up on this site and I start to wonder if the jailbreak scene was ever this dramatic in the beginning. I understand why geohot feels the way he does. He made jailbreaks in his FREE but because of people constantly asking for ETAs of course his free time would feel more like a job. And I also wonder what's going on with apple because they're behind satisfaction on a few things with their OS that google has dominated so why aren't they working harder to keep up? I have been an idevice user since the 2nd generation iPod so I haven't been here since the beginning and I want to know why everything seems so dramatic now
  2. Will Finlay

Will Finlay Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i have no idea why the majority of people joining the community today are a bunch of whining children. its a real turn for the worst for the jailbreak community in my opinion. i also understand the way geohot feels because if i were him would have lost faith in the users a long time ago and given the finger to them. as some have already said, sure he was c*cky at times and snobby, but he was talented and was a great addition to the jailbreaking scene. to be honest, it is their own fault for nagging him and expecting a jailbreak on their say so. i got the impression that the majority of todays community think they deserve a jailbreak.