What do you think of this case? Advice?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Apechit, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Apechit

Apechit New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm thinking of buying this case. What do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/splash-RaveSk...LACK/dp/B0043L4GAW/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_ttl_in
  2. oadam11

oadam11 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    says its not a fuctional page on the site.
  3. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

It looks ugly.
  4. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    IMO I don't like it because it covers the bottom front
  5. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Your link is damaged. I searched for the product in your broken link and found this: http://www.amazon.com/splash-RaveSkin-Rubberized-Touch-BLACK/dp/B0043L4GAW

If that is what you were looking for an opinion on I would say pass on it. Although it is a nice case, it looks flimsy, probably will collect a lot of dust, probably will feel loose around the edge of your device, and might make pushing the volume buttons a little difficult.

Here are some cases that I liked: Belkin Grip Vue, Griffin Reveal, and anything else from Belkin and Griffin. There are a lot of other great cases out there that I didn't look into. I recommend you check out the cases sticky.
  6. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I agree, what a ugly plain looking case. You should get another color than invisible.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. iTouchEC

iTouchEC Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I don't really like the texture of it, and just to let you know, you can find similar cases on eBay for a few dollars. I have a temporary black silicone case that I got on eBay. I'm waiting till more cases come out, at better prices. I'm all for ordering cases online, because honestly you can find a case that is nearly an exact replica of Griffin or Belkin cases for half the price, or more. I kind of want to go to Best Buy to see if anything new arrived, but I cringe paying $25-30 for a case, just knowing that availability of cheap cases online.