What do you think about this :)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by iPodhacker2G, Apr 3, 2009.

1. iPodhacker2G

iPodhacker2G New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello everyone! I saw that lots of people have been complaing on how their GUI isn't working or they can't get the right files installed. That is why today I am annoucing an ONLINE JAILBREAK!!! This will be like most other GUI's except one thing... ITS ONLINE!!! No files to install except the usual Libusb and IPSW(DUH) . I am currently converting my GUI to be able to run through a web page

Cancelation... Everyone is scared of viruses(not like any other jailbreak is safe)
  2. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    and how would this work

can you explain, im a bit confused
  3. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

No offense, but I wouldn't allow any 3rd party website to jailbreak my iPod... imagine all the potentials for viruses and spyware. It's gonna be a hard sell for some people :/

EDIT: I hope my post didn't imply I believed you would spread viruses using this

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. iPodhacker2G

iPodhacker2G New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well...

It's just as trustworthy as any other jailbreak
  5. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Let's say you are going to do it.. How exactly will you do it?
    From what I know, it isn't possible to control someone's computer / open CMD commands and such through websites, since if it was possible no one would use web browsers.
  6. iPodhacker2G

iPodhacker2G New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It is actually very possible!

Yes actually you can, it's called ActiveX control. IExplorer has a firewall to prevent these though, so anyways you would have to allow my ActiveX to be allowed to run. AND IT HAS NO VIRUSES! I KNOW HOW BAD VIRUSES ARE AND BELIEVE ME I WOULD NEVER TRY TO PLACE THEM ON SOMEONE'S COMPUTER
  7. Ezekeel

Ezekeel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah, but you have no trouble downloading and executing a third-party program on your computer, because this is totally save.
  8. higuys

higuys Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i don't really get the difference... a program embedded in a website can't be any better than a standalone app. i wouldn't think the online part would improve anything at all.
  9. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I don't see the difference either.
    I would think that it would be worse than things like... redTool and QuickFreedom.
  10. Ezekeel

Ezekeel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Is it possible to write a platform independent jailbreak for example with Java which could run on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms? This would be real progress.