What do you think about 2.0?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by hakk79, Jul 12, 2008.

1. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So guys, now that 2.0 is released what do you think about it?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Frankly, to be true I think it is quite sh*tty. I hope the Dev Team quickly releases this JB because I hate my iPod in this state. Some of the Apps are good but to me, 2.0 is quite sh*tty.

2. scorpion 55

scorpion 55 Banned

i think its awsome!!
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I think Firmware 2.0 is great, although I can't purchase applications as of yet because I have a Canadian iTunes Card (not working with App Store.)
  4. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    To be true, I think is TRULY sh*tty (except for appstore). They have expensive apps and on top of that, I liked my iPod better hacked!
  5. cyrusdog

cyrusdog New Member

i agree it just OK but if you never experienced a jailbreak ipod then you would thin this is better then slice bread i would think.
    i payed the 10 dollars and i am surprised how expensive the good apps are i do miss themes and roms

6. joshuachan28

joshuachan28 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I miss some of the apps on my previous jailbroken iPod and yes the themes. My home page looks a little bare without any theme. i shall wait for the jailbrake though...
  7. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I like what they've done with 2.0 for the most part.
    Don't like that all the good apps are not free, but the money goes to developers at least...
    And I DON'T like that now I just have an iPod Touch;Not hacked, not jailbroken, no sweet apps..
    just an iPod Touch. I feel like I've just been kicked out of a community with this update

8. johnlo

johnlo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i like 2.0 very much. I think it was worth the upgrade. am i sad that i had to pay $10 for it? of course. who like giving money out. i know there are many ppl here that has been doing the non-pay download. good for you guys.

the only negative side i have about the AppStore is I would LOVE to play with the Apps before buying them... oh well guess i have to wait for someone here to buy it and review about it.
  9. donkeychill

donkeychill Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I like the appstore and sh*t but i miss the part where i could say "i hacked my ipod" so ima wait for 2.0 Jailbreak from the Dev Team.

Over-all i like 2.0
  10. nozebleed

nozebleed New Member

well said. if i didnt have a jb ipod that took me 45 mins to go through the entire list of apps that were free, this would be sweet. now that i see something and have to pay 10 bucks for it, thats weak. if i had to pay this for all the apps i had, i wouldve dumped hundreds into an ipod. another thing that really sucks is that you cant demo the apps. theres no way im going to pay 10 bucks, shoot even 5 bucks for something i cant just uninstall. do you know how many apps i tried, was like this is junk, and just got rid of it? no way im paying for something i cant try first.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    wow. if you think running someones software is "hacking" youve got problems. if anything, the dev team are the "hackers" although i also use that term loosely.