What do you prefer

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by tckrockz, Dec 11, 2009.

1. tckrockz

tckrockz Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I am gonna get an ipod touch along with it protection for it as well. since there are loads of cases around i was wondering which is the best out of them all. so i was thinking of getting one of these
    *iSkin Vibes Since it had screen protection as well
    *invisible shield
    *Switch easy Rebel Ipod touch skin

Can anyone suggest me a good skin/protection for the ipod touch which isnt included in the list since i am completely new i dont know anything about it.
    And please post some comments on why you dont like any of the skins included as well

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I've got a black SwitchEasy Rebel Touch Serpent on my iPhone 3G and am happy with it... doesn't fit my standard dock now though and it's not a cover you'll be popping on and off. My only gripe is that it should be more tactile - the plastic finish feels slippy and it takes a while for the injection moulding burrs to rub down so initially its not comfortable in your hand.

If you want a rubber/silicone skin that you can take on and off and feels good then the SwitchEasy Color is a good choice.
  3. tckrockz

tckrockz Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I was looking at the rebel touch series as well. Since it looks more stylish compared to other skins that i have seen though. I want a case which is more protective and looks stylish as well. i was thinking of getting the rebel touch arctic. And just saw the neo touch.

its pretty hard to chose. which is better??

------------------double post merged------------------
    any more comments?