iOS 4.0 What do you hate and love about ios4?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by james961, Jun 22, 2010.

1. james961

james961 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    what i love- camera now saves pictures faster, zoom and tap to focus while recording, homescreen wallpaper, folders, new animations, unified inbox, lock screen orientation.

what i hate- whenever i switch apps, for example while on race or die and i need to reply to a sms and after i replied, i will need to reconnect unlike proswitcher where i would still be connected, video has no zoom, folders only hold 12 apps, was hoping for more customization such as dock design and convienence such as lockscreen sms (something like bitesms), sms while running apps (again something like bitesms).
  2. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It is not made for my iPod touch. That is all I hate about it. What I do love is that Apple finally let you handle the background now. That pretty much it.
  3. Chukz15

Chukz15 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I love the concept.

The retarded con is most people cant use it!!!!!1
  4. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Favorite: Folders
    Least Favorite: The one I app I rely on from day to day is really glitchy on iOS 4
  5. jakelights

jakelights Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    it was great the bluetooth driver, almost all bluetooth headsets are now doing fine except for you cannot use it as a mic.
  6. Pure Love

Pure Love New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    still didn't instal it in my iphon 3G ... but as i know and read it ust have limited features....

anyway, will replay back after i instal it..
  7. CannonsMcFly

CannonsMcFly Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Got It On My iPhone 3G Jailbroken.

No Lag At All.

Pros: Everything. Its A Major Upgrade. Well Worth The Wait.

Cons: I Have A Scary Feeling That Multitasking Is Gonna Murder Batteries Worldwide.
  8. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    I honestly don't like the multitasking, after being a strong user of ProSwitcher I gotta say, I do very much prefure ProSwitcher, I don't like how you don't choose what you background in iOS4, which then means after about an hour or so, I find myself double tapping the home button and killing off all the apps I didn't choose to be running in the background (killing the heck outa my battery), I liked how with ProSwitcher, I could choose what I wanted being backgrounded, and not have everything that I opened and used backgrounding.

I do however like the new Background customisation, the new music player design, and the new iBooks app.
  9. helehole

helehole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    love = the fact that I can use folders and multitasking (specially RadioBox)
    and the backgrounds (I think I will stay unjailbroken becouse of that)
    Hate: the fact that neither folders nor multitasking works like when I was jailbroken back in 3.0+ =( becouse my folders can only contain like 12 apps and multitasking doesnt realy save the state the app was in befor I closed it =(
  10. ka1a

ka1a New Member

Love = everything I cant get yet .
    Hate = that jailbreak isnt out yet for MC models.