What do you guys Do when your at school?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by _.-iTouch-Hacker-._, Jan 6, 2009.

1. _.-iTouch-Hacker-._

_.-iTouch-Hacker-._ New Member

Well I bring my iPod Touch 2g 16gb like everywhere i go. but my problem is @ school. Do you guys bring it to school?

Well anyway if you do, do your friends always try to get you to let him/her try/use it or take it from you? well my girl and my other friend try to take it everyday, My girl loves thta free Scribble App lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well do people take it to try it from you? Like they always get the screen so dirty with dirt and finger prints and the worst part, DOESNT ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE A TOUCH SCREEN? they poke it and jab it hard and if they get frustrates, scratch it with there finger nails? WTF!!?? like it costed me like $400 between getting it and accessories and they dont give a f*** do they?? Well what do you guys do at school to protect your iPod Touch?

2nd:

Do you leave in your locker/backpack or in your pocket?

I usually have it in my pocket but it always gets so dirty

i clean out my pockets so they are candy wrapper and dirt/dust free, but it still gets dirty

I have a griffin rubber gel case but it doesnt stop th dirt from the screen

So give me some tips and tricks to School or general out-and-about iPod Touch use and tell me your "Friends took my iPod Touch" Storys

Thank You IPTFans

2. Tylertut

Tylertut New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have a classic and a few other ipod i take to school instead of my touch
    i dont want to risk breaking it or anything
  3. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I take my iPhone and iPod Touch to school, I hardly ever let my friends use it, only my GF.

I just show my friends the K00l hacks ive done
  4. _.-iTouch-Hacker-._

How do you like keep it clean, and where do you keep it during the day, answer some of my questions if you can lol please

5. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i go to a rich skool so everyone has one but myne is the only on thats hacked ftw well ans the pther peoples who ive haked for them
  6. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Whenever I take it out, somebody goes, woah! But the thing is, I know a lot of kids who already have one. Those that don't always try to use it and fail miserably at using it right. They do get the screen really dirty, but that's what you get a screen protector for. I always keep it in my pocket with the exception of gym class, I put it in my gym locker. I only use it before and after school most of the time. But when a teacher doesn't care, I'll use it when there's not much going on in class. It's actually really useful when you don't know a word or something, you can easily check it on the dictionary app. It's a really useful study tool. Why, just the other day, I forgot my Henry V book at home and I used my iPod in class to read the book because I have the Shakespeare app on there. Pretty good stuff.
  7. eberglar

eberglar New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Judging by your literary skills, I strongly suggest leaving the iPod at home and giving your teachers your undivided attention.
  8. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Same here, lol.

As for the dirtyness, I take the Cloth with me and i keep it in my blazer pocket (the iPhone)
  9. _.-iTouch-Hacker-._

Thats awesome man, i have a Screen protector, but idk how to put it on without air bubble

could you teach me? + My teacher swould nvm let us use an iPod Touch in school knowmatter what

10. xmaxonx

xmaxonx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If I ever have it out, some people ask if they can see it, and if I say no, they get all butt hurt. I just want to have my iPod at school, that's why I bring it so I can use it and listen to my music. If I'm hanging out with people outside of school I let them use it. I don't have a real P.E. class so I usually always have it in my pocket unless I'm playing a game during class. I have a little bit of OCD when it gets dusty from my pocket but I just found my old iPod Touch case and I am using that now.