What do i do from here?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by chrissbee77, Jun 7, 2009.

1. chrissbee77

chrissbee77 New Member

Hello im a noob so here goes. I just jailbroke my ipod using redsn0. It restarts and a cydia application appears but everytime i click on it it will not load. Also what do i do from here. is my phone jailbroke or not. Im really sorry for stupid questions but with a little help i can get started enjoying all of the things a jailbroken touch will offer.

step by step instructions on what to do would also help as i said before im retarted and slow.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

Which one is it?

That would help us help you

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. chrissbee77

chrissbee77 New Member

sorry like i said noob. Its a 16gb 2nd generation ipod touch that was all updated its only 1 week old.
  4. ʈ σ η y

ʈ σ η y New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah you're jailbroken.
    make sure you're on a wifi hotspot because cydia requires internet connection to reload sources/download apps.

to use cydia, open it, go to sections, select whichever field you want to download like Games, Entertainment, etc and tap it. from there a list will appear, tap them for more information and what they do or to install an app. click the top right box "install" and then "confirm" also in the top right to begin installing it.