what different store employee's are saying

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sony_i, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Sony_i

Sony_i New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Theres a store called future shop thats in Canada. They sell ipods. An employee there said the new ipod touch 3G would come out in december. But obviously we know thats a lie. This is because their probably trying to get us to buy there 2G and keep it for over 30 days.
    On the other store, Best Buy employees are already warning ipod buyers that the new Ipod touch 3G will be available Next month with a camera.
  2. Riley07

Riley07 New Member

haha the futureshop guy is lieing i hope. I asked one of their employees too and he said early sepetember and the best buy guy just said theres no new one lol. Well i guess it'll come out early september hopefully or maybe a bit later. Im just hoping that Apple will announce it soon because i sold my ipod touch 2g

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    How many times do people have to say this... shop employees know just nothing, or just as much as we do !
  4. Revenant Cro

Revenant Cro New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its true, whenever somebody asks me a question i make up the first thing that comes to my mind, if i dont know the answer
  5. kasl

kasl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I went to best buy with my ipod touch 1st gen and he told me to sell on ebay while its still worth 150-175$ so i can buy the 3rd gen with the money. it'll be worth maybe 75 after the new one comes out. I like best buy

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why do people listen to Apple Employees at the Apple Stores? Apple are VERY secretive, not even the employees know.
  7. Microsoft™

Microsoft™ Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    This.
  8. carfreak95

carfreak95 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Lol.
    I was buying a laptop yesterday from staples, futureshop, and bestbuy. While I was at it, I asked employees at all of the stores about the ipod touch 3g.

Staples: "no, no! I guarantee you there will be no such thing. I can get you a free case with a purchase of a 32gb though" LIESS!!!

futureshop: "yeah it's predicted to be out by december of 2011" im like WTF

bestbuy: "i'm not sure" finally...
  9. joshuajag

joshuajag Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    2011 hahaha they are just tryin to sell some 2gens lol
    staples is always tryin to sell the best one of whatever they're selling lol
  10. -Xi-

-Xi- Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I cannot believe you people have nothing better to do than sit around and call retailers and ask an employee when the 3G is going to be there.

A; The employee makes minimum wage, and therefore does not give a sh*t about helping you.

B; The employee is in the 18-22 age range, and from various hormones/teen angst/general boredom does not give a sh*t about helping you.

C; The employee is again, paid minimum wage, and has absolutely no expertise in their department, and may not even have a real high school diploma. They don't care about these things, and also do not give a sh*t about helping you.

Find something better to do with your time. Like twiddle your thumbs, or watch paint dry. Either of those two things would be much, much more productive than calling a store to talk to someone that DOES NOT GIVE A sh*t.