What could come on September the 9th?

Discussion in 'Front page news archive' started by News Bot, Aug 31, 2009.

1. News Bot

News Bot iFans.com News

2. deaduck3

deaduck3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    excited. i dont know if the rumors are true or not... if they are i should sell my touch....
  3. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Probably the same as every year. New/Updated ipods and updated iTunes. Boaring stuff... More space I will never use, unless I steal 5 albums a day for the next few years and more useless features in itunes that I will never use, that slow it down more.
  4. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    touch 3g wooot
  5. Retro349

Retro349 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    *sigh*
    Leave it to Apple to announce an underplanned event 9 days before it launches.
  6. taxbax

taxbax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i want gps and magnometer so i can use gps apps on my ipod touch anywhere. The camera/mic is a nice touch and is forcing me to really consider getting this since my ipot 1g just crapped the bucket. Plus, with 64GB, I could actually put some videos and my photos on it for once, always wanted to do that. And maybe some extra room for my collection of pdf dictionaries and encyclopedias.
  7. Captain*

Captain* Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    OLED screen perhaps, they are refined enough now IMO and are not as expensive as before. Imagine a Shuffle with a paper thin screen - logic = yes?

We shall see, tbh the iPod Touch 3G from what is being rumored will be a 2G with a camera and mic, so im not really looking forward to this as if theirs nothing different then what was all the fuss about, I like a surprise

Please Register or Log in to view images

As for the rest of them, I think it will just be a capacity, size and performance update.
  8. Coasterboi

Coasterboi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The new iPod touch won't be a second generation at all. In addition to the camera and microphone spects, the hardware inside, meaning the processor, memory and graphics chip will all be upgraded to be equal to or superior than the current iPhone. Also, I don't know if others may have noticed, but the leaked images of 3G sleeves all appear to be made for an iPod thicker than the 2g model, meaning the new iPod may be thicker this time to support the new hardware.
  9. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    why do the rumoured camera images always have bad, low quality looking cases? just seems rtaher fake if they want cheap fakes lol.

but we will see

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    New iPods. The usual stuff.