what case????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tornbacchus, Dec 26, 2008.

1. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

well just a quick queston im debating between an incase slider gun metal or matte. whats the difference? is it the type of material or just the colour?

http://store.apple.com/ca/product/TS605VC/A?n=iphone2&fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=Mjg1MjI1Nw&s=topSellers

is this a good case? will it scratch the back of the iphone when taking it in and out? is there padding inside?

i was looking at the belkin silicone sleeve because when i first tried it, it felt really nice. i liked it because there were no sharp edges, but after reading reviews, people say it stretched so i dont think i want it now.

i bought a griffen elan form case http://store.apple.com/ca/product/T...de=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=MjQzNTE2Nw&p=2&s=topSellers but soon realized that there are alot of sharp edges to scratch the iphone's back.

now im just wondering if either of the incase sliders are a good pick. i dont know which one is at the apple store, but will get whichever one is there. can anyone else reccomend another case that is really good that i wouldnt have to order, or is that one good?
  2. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    incase slider is good and anything from toucheasy are b*tchin
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It's SwitchEasy

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

5. Germany

Germany Banned

Any cases from SwitchEasy are amazing. I just got the RebelTouch for my 2g Touch and it is awesome. The CapsuleRebel is the same case except for the iPhone 3g. I strongly recommend a SwitchEasy case. In my mind they are by far the best cases for iPods.
  6. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

ok well i really want the capsule rebel devil case, but i dont think they ship to Canada. there is a place in toronto that sells them, but they only have back and white.

does anyone know of a place in or around toronto (barrie etc) where i could possibly get a case'?
  7. catheris

catheris New Member

If you're deciding between the two colors of the case i'd get the matte black since it's soft, thus giving you a better grip.
  8. ltdanicecream

ltdanicecream New Member

Switcheasy makes some good cases!
  9. Tannerstouch

Tannerstouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would just look on Ebay for some I'm sure you could find someone that would ship to CA. Some Ebay sellers even buy the cases in bulk, customize the spines and sell them for a couple bucks more.

Good luck