What case would you prefer?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kassiebby1124, Oct 2, 2009.

1. kassiebby1124

kassiebby1124 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hard w/ design, clear hard, silicone, or just a pretector?

And it would be nice if they weren't too expensive =]
  2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

I like silicone ones they protect it more than anything. I use a Speck pixel case for mine.
  3. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i hate silicon for several reasons, firstly they are hard to keep clean and dust free, secondly, the white/clear ones end up turning yellow and thirdly they can still let stuff inside which ends up scratching the chrome back (happened quite frequently with my bro's classic).

I ended up getting a hard case for the back, just clips on and is black (got white too), and a screen protector. Should be protected for a while.
  4. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

True, mine gets really dusty. I still like it because I might break my iPod if it has a plastic case

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I dont mind my new back casing, it seems very sturdy and feels similar to my microsatin cover on my laptop which is very scratch resistant. I feels quite strong as well, should be able to survive a fall, on its back though. haha for $2.42USD i'm not complaining! Saw the exact same thing for about $35USD in a retail store today. Thank god i got it online.
  6. biikmans

biikmans Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I think I know the one you are referign to for $35. Can you post the link for where you got it at such a good price?
    regards
    B
  7. inF4MOUS

inF4MOUS New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  8. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Am i the only one that doesn't use a case? I don't really care if it's scratched only that it works.
  9. david.7.x

david.7.x New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    umm i bought a hard case for the scratches and on the outside i place the silicone case (Its strechy ) and a screen protector(I Recomend this more than the actual case). Once i droped my ipod on a floor filled with rocks lol the screen protector covered the hit even though i did get a small scratch but the screen cover saved the screen from breaking in pieces then i sold that ipod and got the 3g new one lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. jerejuana

jerejuana New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just got my 64gb 3rd Generation Touch yesterday and installed the Zagg invisibleSHIELD I ordered from zagg.com . Like this type of protection because it keeps the thinness of the touch (nothing bulky). Also, not only does the skin protect your touch from scratches, it also is almost impossible to scratch itself!
    This skin also reduces the fingerprints you will get on your touch.

The only down side is that it tooks A LOOOONNNG TIME to install (over an hour). It takes a TON of patience and a lot of tries to keep it aligned.