What case should I get?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by GoatChopsticks, Sep 27, 2008.

1. My birthday is coming up and im getting my Ipod touch 2g. I dont wanna open it until i get a case. I was thinking BSE but the reviews ive read say that BodyGuardz is the way to go. What should i do?

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you have a good case please tell me.
  2. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Someone is a tad overprotective...
    Get the one you think you will like better.
  3. Well my sister has the first gen and she dosent care about it. It looks horrible.

4. Tritium

Tritium New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've recently got my iPod touch as well, I refuse to take outside until I have skin or case for it and at home I keep it wraped in a dust cloth! From what I've been able to tell so far pretty much all the good skins come from the same place and are of similar quality. BestSkinsEver seem to be of great quality and also the best value. I ordered mine to day so hopefully soon I can start showing off my iPod to other people soon

Hope that helps.
  5. agentphish

agentphish New Member

I ordered a BSE for overall protection. I ordered a microsuede slipcase from Waterfield Designs (www.sfbags.com) for a little more protection. I'm waiting for my ipod which should be here tomorrow or tuesday. I feel that the two of these things together should be more than enough.
  6. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    bestskinsever is good however they don't extensively cover the fine small spots with their shields. For instance when i had my 1G touch i bought BSE full body shield and it was basically in the shape of back but didn't cover the corners or around the detailed areas very well.
    but I bought a bodyguardz back shield only for my 2G and it covers 99.5% of the chrome back and it looks great. I will also be buying a hard case for it onbce they come out.
  7. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Marware Sport Grip
  8. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Get a Griffin iClear or Nu Form.

Also, what size do you plan on getting?
  9. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    u should get a invisible shield. They are making ones for the 2G iPod Touch so its all good. The only downer is that it doesnt protect from physical drops and stuff.
  10. brsboarder

brsboarder Member

Which is slimmer, the Nu Form or Iclear? which is the slimmest hard case? and why those two over the incase slider?