What Case Is The Best? Overall!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IpodtouchMM, Mar 24, 2008.

1. IpodtouchMM

IpodtouchMM New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    so finally i'm going to the apple store to get my new ipod touch, since i broke my other one, well actually it has alittle crack near the home button. (goes across) so its not really on the screen and i was reading some fourms a guy who is one of the apple technations. Said that if the screen has one crack then they'll repiar or give you a new one, but if it has a spider web full of cracks (tuff luck)
    Anyway i was just wondering when i get my new ipod touch hopefully can get the 32 gb.
    WHAT CASE IS THE BEST OVERALL? and i dont care about price since this week i'm getting $150 dollars.

Leave comments
  2. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    invisible shield
  3. Firespray

Firespray Banned

I'm pretty fond of the Griffin iClear, it's a solid case, just a bit of a pain to take off when I clean the iPod of the dust that collects under the case. I like the frosted backside of it, covers up the tiny scratches I have on the reflective back of the iPod.
  4. Tyr0

Tyr0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i like the incase, i got it for christmas, and it really protects it, all my friends have it too. It is basically a silicone type case, so it is soft and rubbery.
  5. ipodtouchhaxer

ipodtouchhaxer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes I also have an iClear case from Griffin.
    It has served me well since I bough it :]
  6. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    the Speck see-thru hardshell case.

It has a belt clip/Stand
    It protects the whole ipod
    Comes w/ a screen protector
    Comes in different colors.
  7. Ryu Hitokiri

Ryu Hitokiri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I would get an Xtrememac Tuffwrap or Marware Sportsgrip. They are both under $20 and are great cases.
  8. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well, i just got my capsuletouch case from switcheasy last week, and man is it cool! It comes in either

Please Register or Log in to view images

range,white,black,clear, and pink. The black one is a limited edition that comes with an extra tinted jet black screen protector( each other one comes with two, one of the color of the case, and a black) it also comes with a back screen protector, and a cover tocover your usb connector up, it also comes with a special dock, a cleaning cloth, and a headphone adapter if your headphones dont fit. It is a real great case for $26