What are you OCD about?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by HeadReaper, Aug 29, 2010.

1. HeadReaper

HeadReaper Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    I'm just curious as to what people are OCD about with their iPods and iPhones. Me, I don't like scratches or fingerprints so I have to have a screen protector and case that covers the buttons. Other weird things are I have to close all pages before exiting safari (so it won't run in the background), I always go to the first SB page before locking (idk why). And other things I can't remember atm.
  2. xX-SicKsKiLZz-Xx

xX-SicKsKiLZz-Xx Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i hate smudges!
  3. jotokun

jotokun Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Whenever I leave an app, unless its something like Pandora where I'm still using it I'll kill it in the multitasking bar. I know that its not eating up my battery life any to keep it open since its just staying in ram, but it still irks me.

I also always only have my wifi and ssh enabled whenever I"m actually using them. Even though I dont use the default password I worry a bit about someone getting into my device through ssh, and I'm very OCD about my battery life. If it drops below ~75% I kind of panic and try not to use the device as if it only had 5% left.
  4. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I check the battery meter eery 10 secobds and i have to have everything perfect in layout. All my folders are alphabeticallised
  5. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    That each song needs to have an album art
  6. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ^^ Second that. Takes forever to put on.

The fingerprints lint & debris that attaches to my zagg

My messed up zagg.
  7. HeadReaper

Device:
    OnePlus One
    I used to be OCD about battery life. I very recently stopped caring (as much). And I would like to have every song have an album art, but I'm lazy. I also hate double names in my iPod for artist.
  8. IpodTouch7g

IpodTouch7g New Member

I have to have all the factory settings apps on the very first page and then the apps I use the most on the next and so on until the last page which has the apps I barely/never use. I have to have a case and screen protector on it at all times. It has to be on the page with the factory settings apps when I turn it off or put it in sleep mode.
  9. lolmao

lolmao Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i have to have all my first page apps (the stock ones) in the unchanged position from which i bought it, and no 3rd party app should be on the first page eitehr lol
  10. HeadReaper

Device:
    OnePlus One
    That's exactly what I do. Until I add a fifth column, then I add some cydia apps.