what are the chances?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hyperstalker, Mar 8, 2009.

1. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Member

Device:
    HTC One
    what are the chances of myspace and yahoo email cooperating with me to help find my ipod. both my email and my mypsace is linked to my ipod im pretty sure that if the guy who stole it figures out how to navigate on it he will get a little curious. and it would send a ip address to the servers of both places but im sure theirs confidentiality issues probably but it could be worth a shot. what do y'all think?
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Worth a try, wouldn't it be?
  3. flips30240

flips30240 New Member

im doubtfull. but it is worth a try. what you could do is email your ipod and ask who it is, then he'll get curious and check the email hopefully and tell you

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Member

Device:
    HTC One
    haha nah the chances that the person knows me are very high they only took the ipods not my phone. so idk but i had catgories on my ipod and it was kinda complicated if you didnt know how to navigate in it so idk and idk if the person who stole it has wifi.
  5. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Offer him money
  6. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Member

Device:
    HTC One
    that's what i was thinking because both ipods are gonna be worthless well one is right now so on myspace ive been saying i would fix broken ipod touches but not no avail and ive been trying to get my friends to say they wanna buy a ipod touch to random people but mostly everybody knows who got there ipods stolen so i prolly wont get any results.
  7. flips30240

flips30240 New Member

i hate thiefs. i guess the best thing to do is get another one

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Member

Device:
    HTC One
    well i go to a moderately small school well not really lol but im in football and alot of people know me and definitely a lot of people know the guy who got his jacked with mine so i could get it back
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    well im asking customer support about the connecting ips at my email site.

wow well that sucks i asked them and all the say is.

I apologize Dean, ipod is out of our scope of support.

I can offer you AT&T ConnecTech/Support+, a fee-based technical support service that can assist you. If you'd like, I can refer you to AT&T ConnecTech/Support+ to explain more about the service and to resolve your issue, or we have some information about many of these common products on the Member Facing Support Site at http://helpme.att.net. Another option is to contact Insert the name of the OEM directly. If you'd like I can provide you that contact information.