What are all the 3D racing games?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Ex-Touch, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Thinking about getting some of them. I saw one the other day, but I can't remember. It had really good graphics.
  2. qasim

qasim New Member

theres A LOT.. asphalt 4: elite racing, raging thunder, fastlane street racing, moto chaser, gts world racing, crash bandicoot nitro kart 3d, cro-mag rally, powerboat challenge, pole position remix, and i beleive that is all.. soon there will be need for speed undercover and a new gameloft game (gameloft is amazing) called ferrari gt revolution..
  3. Anonymouslyanonymous

Anonymouslyanonymous Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Fastlane street racing definitely has the best graphics compared to the others.
  4. qasim

qasim New Member

Yeah i agree. It looks amazing but i haven't bought it yet (.89 cents left in account =[..) but it looks nice.. i think he/she should wait till decemberish so the gameloft game and nfs would release.. those 2 games will like rape all the others lol =]
  5. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Go for NFS, it's the best racing game that will come out into the App Store.

EDIT: better racing games like Midnight Club might come out, credit to The Joker
  6. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    That's a VERY inaccurate prediction man. Who knows, maybe Midnight Club might pop up sometime in the future.
  7. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

ME FAIL, that's true cause Midnight Club is the BOMB, it's the best racing game cause of the CRUISE mode.
  8. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

I'm thinking of getting Midnight Club LA for PSP. Anyways, I have Fastlane, and it's pwnsome.
  9. Dave C

Dave C New Member

Not only that, NFS might just suck as well.
    Can't say anything until it's released and people have played it.