iOS 4.0 What apps to get on JB 4.0 Ipod touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by laurandavid, Aug 13, 2010.

1. laurandavid

laurandavid New Member

What are some must have apps?

Please list the following

app name

where to find

short description of what it does.

Thanks.
  2. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Do we need another one of these, I see so many and gets rather annoying, try searching, people have made a lot of suggestions on other threads.
  3. normandorp

normandorp New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    sbsettings-allows u to customize ur springboard for example numeric battery hide icons etc..

winterboard-allows u to have loads of themes downloaded from cydia

gpsphone-gameboy advance emulator for playin gameboy advance games

ifile-for browsing ur ipod files, its like windows explorer for ipod u can disable multitasking in it if u think it is usin too much memory

quake3-quake 3 game ported onto ipod go on youtube and get the custom controls from one of the video descriptions coz the default ones r rubbish

dtunes-download music from *******s (if u can get it working, it installs mobileterminal but i never got it working so i didnt bother with it

hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: all these apps can be downloaded from cydia
  4. rykah

rykah Member

SBsettings

Search on Cydia.

Loads toggles like Wifi, Brightness changer, etc into your statusbar. Just swipe it to show (doesn't work in Cydia, Rock, iFile, and other JB apps for the time being).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winterboard

Search on Cydia.

Allows you to modify system files to do just about anything, from changing the status bar battery color to enabling multitasking on older devices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing else really comes to mind, but I just woke up, so nothing else will.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. laurandavid

laurandavid New Member

Yes we do why not. If you do not care about it skip it instead of posting non helpful info.
  6. rykah

rykah Member

These apps require money. While that isn't a big deal, we don't know if the asker minds paying for them.

This, however, is piracy of music. We don't condone piracy here, so don't bring it up.