West Australian Noob

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by PCKid, Sep 21, 2007.

1. PCKid

PCKid New Member

Keen to see what happens to the hacking here. iPod Touch doesn't get to our stores till mid October which may be good for us. Hopefully we won't get any of the poor video screen ones by then and also will know by then if it's been hacked. I'm an old Newton owner and was hoping to get some PDA usage out of the Touch as well as the other uses. But crippling the Calendar alone puts me off. Is Apple really so paranoid about their iPhone sales that they had to take out the ability to interact with the Calendar on the fly? Plus looking at the iPhone hacked apps available if they bring that to the Touch I'll be there for one asap. We won't see the iPhone here for sometime and kinda like my Motorola Raz3 anyway. Had a 5G but the screen was too small for movies etc and have been using my Sony PSP for that but the Touch with a nice Vaja case when they have them will be a better all round product. Has anyone started compiling a list of iTouch friendly web sites yet? The PSP has quite a few.
  2. intehnet

intehnet New Member

g'day from melbourne, grew up in perth.. moved here from subiaco a year ago

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. khuliyar

khuliyar New Member

Hello from Hobart, Tassie

Please Register or Log in to view images

I pre ordered my iPod Touch on Sept 6th and it was shipped yesterday. Should be getting it for my birthday.
  4. Oliver G

Oliver G New Member

Pre-Orders have already shipped should be here no later then the 27th