were would be a good place to sell my ipodtouch3g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ron40, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Ron40

Ron40 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    the reason im asking is because id like to upgrade to the 4g model and not get ripped off the only i can think of is the pawn shop. any suggestions?
  2. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    You'll get ripped off at a pawn shop. The only way not to get ripped off for sure is if you sell to a family member or friend.
  3. 2fast4u5

2fast4u5 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I second this. Don't ever pawn anything unless you desperately need money to bail your friend out of jail. I would go with what Chris said and sell it to a close relative or friend... or sell it on Craigslist.
  4. Max Peck

Max Peck Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    If you already have a 3G you might want to reconsider. The 4G looks like a good device but not much of an upgrade to a 3G.

-Max

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. applefail

applefail Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  6. cubsfan2154

cubsfan2154 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I woudln't sell it for less then 100(8gb) i would rather keep it. But i sold my 32gb on eaby for 192
  7. Tatanka

Tatanka New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No reason to spend more than 100 bucks (or more)for a crappy camera(if you trade it from 300)and uselles facetime,also for speed,no big difference like it was (ipt 3g vs ipt 2g),max 2" faster..Look this video,iphone 4 vs ipt 3g 64gb...all other reviews compare the ipt 3g 8gb which is like 2nd gen,whith this rebadged ipod...Look around,every first owner of iphone 4 tryin to sell as they can...WHY?
    Eveybody want camera,multitasking-try to run this 4th gen,and see how speedy are,no sbsettings for now to swhow the memmory drop,1ghz cpu?Who believe that?ALL IDEVICES,xcept Ipad,are UNDERCLOCKED!!Lamborghini whit 220km/h speed limit.....
    I like the idea and technology under any device,but,if you have an old LCD 1368x768,you will upgrade to 1400x900 or wait for big revolution?
    After all,it is everybody's choice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0smwT-dhI

PS:Apple marketing trying to cheat people,from 1st anouncement(2007)until now(Iphone without Phone,same specs:512 vs 256mb?,camera,vibrator..where gone those paper words?...
    It look nice and
  8. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    your post is pretty much impossible to read.
  9. Surreallycool

Surreallycool Member

umm ebay? craigslist?
  10. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

@Tatanka Please learn how to use the space bar AFTER punctuation. That was painful to read.

Anyways, I'm selling mine on Craigslist so I don't have to deal with shipping BS or anything else, and plus my parents can supervise it just in case.