WEP?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Covenant550, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok first off dont lock this because its not illegal or anyhting.

i have a wireless network thats got a WEP on it. i could not remember my WEP code so i hacked it to get my WEP so i end up with a logn list of numbers and one letter (E) and was wonderign if that is my WEP? i typed that in as my WEP password (btw my network is <hidden> but i put in the name so it shows up) but it connects me to it after i type in the long list of numbers and letters but i always get 3 signal bars which is bad lol cuz when i go to safari it says page cannot be displayed? so what do i do?
  2. steeped

steeped New Member

Wait... so you know how do hack a WEP but you don't know what a WEP looks like? Hmm? That makes me question your statement of this thread being legal.
  3. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    no because my WEP is 8 digits but when i hack it i get about 15-20 numbers. when i type it in it connects but says cannot connect ot server.
  4. steeped

steeped New Member

Well why do you have to hack your WEP to get it? Just log into your router (type in your IP... 192.168.#.#) Look under wireless security and you will get all the info you need there.
  5. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    because i cant connect? im doign it all from ym touch and when i try it i still get page cannot be displayed because im still not connected to the internet
  6. <drkill>

<drkill> New Member

Go to router -> Unplug -> Reset

VOILA Back to factory settings with no wep code.
  7. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well my parents wont let me mess with the router even tho i tried explaining it to them. they had to get someone to set up our router cuz there still in the stone ages. i just neeed to be certian tht the long code i have is the real pass cuz ive tried it other places and it gave me the real pass there but then when i do it at my house it shows im connected but wnt let safari work. weve been having problemes lately with our internet so maybe thts it idk =T
  8. herbal77

herbal77 New Member

i cant find aircrack anywhere. when do you guys think stumbler with wep be coming out
  9. iSecks

iSecks New Member

Around... March 12th, 200Never.
  10. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

Darn, you beat me to it.