Well that sucks..

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Fenderboy, May 17, 2009.

1. Fenderboy

Fenderboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    We had to reinstall windows on our computer, so when I opened up itunes and went to the apps section, most of the apps were still there. I plugged in my ipod and it said "do you really want to sync apps? the contents of your ipod will be erased and replaced with the contents of this itunes account, yadda yadda yadda"

so I synced it, and went to my ipod and most of my apps were there, but some are missing. I don't know how, but I do know that if I go into the app store and click on an app I already bought, it will let me redownload it for free. Problem is, I'm not sure of which apps I need to re-download. Is there some way I can view all the apps downloaded on my itunes account or something?
  2. seanG

seanG Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah, go into iTunes and go to Store>View My Account>Purchase History.
  3. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Do like seang said, it doesn't have links, and will take a while, however, if you write down all the apps you bought somewhere else, it should speed up the process.

That sucks, I've had that happen before. Just be thankful that Apple's policy for apps is different than their policy for songs, if apps were treated like songs, you'd be SOL and have to buy them all over.
  4. jamiemc9988

jamiemc9988 Banned

5. Fenderboy

Fenderboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    GIVEM BACK FOO'

ha jk, thanks to seang and banhm though, it'll take awhile but it must be done