Well it was interesting...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Danv, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Danv

Danv Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well I think I won't go as much on IPTF now... it was fun the time it lasted.

The finally release of tethered did so much problems... then comes the SEMI-tethered which i didn't want to touch but it seems like a lot of people were having compatibility problems... then the biggest news since the release... BOOT FROM A TI CALCULATOR, which was a hoax but some people managed to do it for REAL which made me order a miniA usb cable (for nothing now.. lol) .. the "company" saga... with the release of the dongle ... and their untethered patch for 15$! Which lead us to the force release of 24kpwn from the dev team.

I was going on iPod touch Fans since the announcement of the first tethered jailbroken iPod... then 3 months later here am I with a wonderful untethered jailbroken iPod touch 2G !

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks to
    Dev Team for your hard work for the community
    Chris Stroud for redTool
    seang5041 for the tutorial of RUNRS NOR Patch
    shortperson1026 for the FULL UNTETHERED JB Tutorial (I was trying things by myself but I surrender then use your tutorial which was the FIRST ONE!

)

Anyway, thanks for all the help you guys gave me and everybody!

I might come sometime to ROFL at DFU n00bs and 'I think I bricked my iPod' dudes =)
  2. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Man u should stay alot of fun !

3. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes, it has been fun. I still will be coming on here though, maybe not as much as I used to. And yea, Semi-tether, tehther, and now untethered~ Ah, what a good run! Not saying forum is, has, or will die.

Thanks to:
    Dev Team for their hard work
    Cant think of any other and i dont want to copy Danv but I appreciate everything everyone has done for me.
  4. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  5. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i do believe that the forum will lose a lot of members now that the 2g wait is over, but there will be another wave with the release of the next iphone....
    ill still come for the wonderful app store section
  6. neobrendan

neobrendan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well there are other reasons to visit the forums