well i got my iopT today...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 3CKO, Oct 2, 2007.

1. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

wellz hi guys im an itouch noob and have been floating around the forums for a while now waiting to get a touch...well anyway i got 1 today and am having a wee bit of trouble installing it...ok so i have the latest itunes and everything and it sais to connect to the computer and to follow the onscreen instructions in itunes...ok seems simple enuf so i plug it in and fire up itunes and it makes some beep lol but my ipod is still showing the connect to itunes symbol and itunes isnt showing any instructions or anything to do with an ipod touch at all

Please Register or Log in to view images

...idk any help would be appreciated anyways thanks lol...and i have tried resetting and reinstalling and all that and still no luck...idk if im doin sumthin wrong or anything im tired as but its killin me havin it lying around and not using it...thanks if u can help
  2. Crazy-Ty

Crazy-Ty New Member

Hello,
    I actually had the same problem. I tried to start up my ipod touch with an iBook G4, but it didnt work. Then I connected it to an MacBook Pro and it worked well. I installed the new software for the ipod touch and now it also works on my iBook. Maybe you have the same problem? You should try it with another computer. But I also heard about problems with windows.
  3. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

hmmm i have win xp home but its pissin me off lol ive been dieing to get an ipod racing around everywhere cus dere all sold out i finally get a lucky break and...

Please Register or Log in to view images

lol
  4. 3CKO

3CKO New Member