iOS 3.1 Weirdest sound problem!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by 0verd0sed, Jan 4, 2010.

1. 0verd0sed

0verd0sed New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Damn I've just experienced the weirdest sh*t yet with my Blackra1ned iPhone 3GS 3.1.2, my sound went off, everything that involves playing a sound started to slow down and freeze without making a sound eventually, no ringer, no vibration, can't play music nor videos, when I tried to answer a call it froze on me, typing with the keyboard took forever since every key you tap creates a sound so it took 30 seconds to type in just one key, when I looked in sound settings the volume was down and there was no way to bring it up, when you try to play a video or a song it would freeze and if you waited for like 3 minutes it would just respring, couldn't do nothing until I got home and finally rebooted it which fixed it as I hoped, did someone experienced some problem like that? And is there a fix or a way around it which does not involve rebooting?? Damn this tethered JB....

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Sickfee49

Sickfee49 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You HAVE to reboot and rejailbreak, takes 30 seconds... then if that doesnt work restore, rejailbreak
  3. 0verd0sed

0verd0sed New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    That's exactly what I did, I wrote it in the question, my question was whether somebody knows what causes it and how to prevent/fix it without rebooting since I'm not always near a pc to press the damn "Make it ra1n" button..
  4. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Restore then don't jailbreak unless you need it for the unlock.