Weird....

Discussion in 'iPod touch January App Pack (iPhone Apps)' started by swordman540, Mar 6, 2008.

1. swordman540

swordman540 New Member

I jailbroke 8GB iPod Touch by ZiPhone, and since I actually PAID for the Jan apps, it was all there...

Once I downloaded a lot of crap, I slowly realised...my Contacts aren't there!!!

Any fix?

EDIT: I looked in Customize, and it's there, with the eye icon thing. Then I SSH'ed into my Apps folder, and MobileAdressBook is there...so what's wrong?

EDIT 2: Used MobileFinder and launched it, but its not in the main screen...
  2. doktorzoom

doktorzoom New Member

same thing happened to me, man
    I was installing a few apps like NES (which took the place of contacts icon) imgrab, mxtube, vnsea...
    Anyway i don't know which one was it but i suspect NES.
    I tried uninstalling NES but after i removed it i only got an empty space instead of the old contacts icon
    i can't ssh into the ipod now so i don't know if the icon it still there or not?
    Could it be enough just to manually replace the icon with ftp?

If anyone has a solution (or can upload the normal contacts icon) please help

thanks
  3. Street.Musician.123

Street.Musician.123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This happened to me a couple of days ago as well.. I think it happened after I installed Categories, so I uninstalled it and Contacts reappeared again =/
  4. therealduckie

therealduckie Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I third this.

I lost it a while back and noticed it after a ton of installs, so I just did a Restore, then reinstalled the apps one by one and Categories is the culprit.

So how do we fix this? Poof doesn't bring it back, either.

The only way I have been able to see 'Contacts' again is by creating a Categoriee and adding it to it.

Side Note: I uninstalled Categories and it did NOT bring back Contacts.
  5. bluX

bluX New Member

Really easy use Poof its actually hidden like the iPhone.