weird thing that happened to my 32 gb?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by geeza23, Mar 27, 2010.

1. geeza23

geeza23 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    so i got like a slight dirt blob on my iPt 32gb and i decided to clean it up and it wasnt huge but i thought might as well give it a good polish and stuff u know,so i grabbed some baby wipes and started like practically scrubbing it to and fro quite a lot with like 3 or 4 wipes and then after that i left it to just dry up (wasnt that wet) but yeah the usb connection to itunes appeared and i had to restore it?think error 19 came up as well and yeah the first few times it was as though the restore did not work even though it completed coz it still shows the usb and itunes icon so like after the 7th time or so it finally worked and restored my apps i think it might be the liquid gettin to the ipod?it works fine now i'm just a bit concerned about any after effects?
    sorry about the length btw
  2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    i don't think liquid can cause a restore. especially going into restore mode. was it jailbroken? did you turn it off?
  3. geeza23

geeza23 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    nah it wasn't jailbroken running 3.1.3 and just got it about a week ago yeah i thought liquid cant cause a restore either what happened tho was after cleaning (it was on standby) i went into music and the volume bar is gone so i turned it off and turned it back on and that's basically what i got kinda shat my pants at first when it didn't wana restore