iOS 3.1 Weird Thing Happens When I Reboot Blackra1n

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lakerfanalways, Jan 1, 2010.

1. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    If this has already been answered my apologizes..but whenever I turn off my Ipod and reboot it using blackra1n, everything is fine, except I notice that my app icons have moved..for example. I have the Five Icon App allowing me to put a fifth app on the bottom of the screen, it keeps on moving after its rebooted and it will go back to four..what do I have to do to make sure my apps dont keep on moving around after I turn the Ipod off Thanks
  2. canesfan

canesfan Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    not sure if that can be fixed. that happens to me when my ipod goes into safe mode. i have a 2g so im not sure, but i dont think theres a fix for it
  3. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Oh so the icons just move around whenever the Ipod is turned off..Thats strange because when I had the 2nd Gen Ipod Touch(but it was untethered maybe thats why) whenever I turned the Ipod off and back on again everything would be the way I left it
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    You know what I just noticed..whenever I sync it it happens..I just moved cydia to the bottom, now I synced it again and it moved it back to the last page
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    So does anyone know what the issue might be here..I dont understand what the problem is
  4. musa92k

musa92k Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    the reason for this is because whenever you reboot your ipod or have it synced up to itunes because unjailbroken ipods only have four icons in the dock your itunes will move you icons to regain this four icons in the dock rather than five. but it is strange that it is happening to you when you reboot. it only happens to me when i sync my apps otherwise my icons dont move
  5. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    yes I was wrong, it only happens when I try to sync my apps..is there a way for this to not happen..is this because Itunes has that app mover on itunes..because this never used to happen with my 2nd gen ipod touch..whats weird is that a few people I have talked to says it syncs fine and the five icon dock does not change